There are an absolute ton of headphones for your iPhone.
Believe us when we say there are a ton to choose from. If you’re like us you probably purchased headphones for your iPhone and were either let down because of the sound quality or durability.
So, since a lot of people listen to music, watch Netflix, SlingTV, Amazon Instant, etc.you need some good quality headphones.
In this article we are going to show you which headphones are worth your hard-earned money:
Best Wired Headphones For The iPhone
Etymotic Research ER4XR Extended Range In-Ear Monitors
Etymotic Research has manufactured these headphones for your iPhone. They have over 30 years of experience developing headphones. These noise-isolating headphones are exceptional headphones but do come with a high price-tag. But, these earbuds are one of the most impressive headphones you can purchase for your iPhone.
- Braided reinforced 5” MMCX cables that are detachable.
- An aluminum body that is laser-etched
- 35-42 dB (noise isolation).
- 122 dB max output.
- Detachable high-quality cable.
- Different earth options in different styles and sizes.
- Includes a zip-up case.
- Editor Choice from PCmag.com.
- 2-year warranty.
If you don’t want to spend over $300 for these earbuds for your iPhone you can always check out the Etymotic Research ER23-HF3 is a great option for less than half the price, too.
Bose SoundSport In-ear Headphones
These headphones for your iPhone are developed by Bose. Bose has a very respectable name and always produces high-quality audio equipment. These are not Bose highest-end headphones, but they are an excellent option for anyone that wants an excellent pair of headphones that won’t break the bank. They are an “Amazon’s Choice” and thousands of people have owned them and simply love them.
- Comes in 5 different colors.
- TriPort technology for crisps highs and natural lows.
- 3 pairs StayHear tips (small, medium, and large).
- Sweat and weather resistant.
- Remote with an inline microphone where you switch between calls and music.
- Clothing clip.
- Protective earring case.
- 1-year warranty.
1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
These headphones are carefully crafted by our friends at 1More. 1More is a trusted brand that has been used by millions of people all around the world. The quality of these earbuds for your iPhone is amazing. We were actually surprised that these headphones are not more expensive than they are.
- Includes 6 sets of silicone tips (3 foam tips).
- Magnetic clasping case for easy traveling.
- Dual prong airline adapter.
- In-line remote control (adjust volume, select songs, take calls).
- Comfortable ergonomic design.
- Carefully crafted by a winning sound engineer.
- THX certified.
- Integrated with 2 drivers which is like having a surround sound system in your ears.
Apple MD827LL/A EarPods with Remote and Mic – Standard Packaging
These are the original headphones that come with your iPhone. They are created by Apple. There are a lot of cheap knockoffs out there, though. We included these in our list because a lot of people will lose them or break them over the years and want a cheap alternative, rather than spending several hundred dollars for some new headphones.
- Original Apple product.
- Cheap option for those on a tight budget.
- Control music and video playback.
- Answer calls and end calls.
- Molded fit.
Also, check out this 2-Pack which you can get a similar product that is inexpensive.
Bluetooth/Wireless Headphones For iPhone
Below are the best Bluetooth wireless headphones for your iPhone. Wireless headphones are typically more expensive and we want to show you some of the best products that caught our eye.
Shure SE215-CL-BT1 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones
These headphones are manufactured by Shure. They come with a USB charging cable, fit kit, detachable Bluetooth cable, and a caring case which zips. These are some great noise isolating headphones that support Bluetooth 4.
- Pairs with iPhones, laptops, and tablets.
- Battery last for 8 hours.
- The range is 30 feet.
- Excellent lifelike sound. Enjoy elevated bass and breathtaking highs.
- Comfort fit headphones which are sweat-resistant.
- A sound isolating design which supports 37 dB of ambient noise.
- Supports multi-port paring.
- Control your iPhone with three-button remote.
B&O Play Beoplay H5
These headphones are developed by Bang & Olufsen. They are some of the sickest headphones on the market today. These headphones are higher end, price wise. They have gotten lots of positive reviews from various websites on the internet. The sound quality is simply amazing though.
- Is available in black and dusty rose.
- Uses the Beoplay app.
- Has a magnetic USB charging cube that recharges your earphones quickly.
- Holds charge for up to 5 hours.
- Very stylish headphones.
- Adjustable earbud tips.
- Splash and dust proof.
- Very comfortable headphones.
BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones
These headphones were developed by Beats. Their one of the most popular brands that were started by Dr. Dre and Jimmy Lovine. They have been a leader in the industry since 2016. They are one of the few headphones that can give you 2 hours of listening pleasure with only 5 minutes of charging.
- Available in 6 different colors.
- Enjoy up to 8 hours of use before needing to be recharged.
- Control volume, activate Siri and take calls with Remote Talk.
- Comes with several different ear tip options.
- These headphones are magnetic and easily coil up to keep them from getting tangled.
- USB-A charging cable.
So, there you have it these are the best headphones for your iPhone. There are certainly a lot of options to choose from. Some of these headphones are integrated with Bluetooth technology. Others don’t work with Bluetooth. Hopefully, this article has helped you make a decision on which headphones are right for you.
Please, if you have any questions leave your comments down below.