So, you need the best case for your MacBook Air?
When it comes to a MacBook Air, most people are very protective. No pun intended. The devices are expensive and protecting them from shock, water and scratches are essential. At the same time, the protection of the devices should not hinder the usage of the same.
It should also enhance the look of your device and not make it look ugly while providing it with the necessary protection required. We have brought to you a combination of bags and cases for MacBook Air which can be used to protect your laptop from any kind of damages.
Now, let’s take a look at the best cases for your MacBook Air.
1. Matte Rubber Coated Plastic Hard Case from iDOO for MacBook Air
This cover is made by iDOO. There are 21 awesome patterns for you to choose from and it allows complete protection to your MacBook Air 13” laptop. Some of the ones we like are the marble, wood, and quartz designs.
- iDOO cases are designed with a two-part snap system. This allows you to easily mount and remove the cover from the device.
- The cases are designed so you can access all the ports and buttons even when the cover is on.
- The bottom cover design allows enough space for the heat to disburse when the device is in use.
- Only fits the Apple MacBook Air Model: A1466 / A1369.
- The Apple logo is still displayed when the cover is installed.
2. iBenzer Basic Plastic Hard Case with Keyboard Cover and Screen Protector
This is one of the best laptop covers that you will get for your MacBook Air. It’s available in 23 colors for you to choose from. The colors are flat color and there are no designs like the covers by iDoo. The laptop cover is an all in one protection system for your MacBook Air 13” device.
- The covers are made specifically for the A1369 and A1466 models of MacBook Air. Hence you will get a perfectly fitting cover for your device. It is recommended that you check the model number at the bottom of your device to be sure of the fit of the covers.
- Only weigh 12 oz, so won’t weigh your MacBook Air down.
- The pride of a MacBook Air lies in the logo of Apple which is visible at the back of the screen. This cover allows visibility of the logo when the device is on and the screen brightness is high. You don’t need to cut out the cover to make the logo visible.
- All the ports and the buttons of MacBook Air are accessible even when the cover is mounted and it provides no hindrance to the usage of the device.
- The cover comes in two parts, the top and the bottom parts are separable which is why you can easily take it off. The bottom cover has a matte finish and is designed in a way which allows necessary dispersion of heat.
- Comes with a keyboard cover that matches your case.
3. Plastic Hard Case Cover from Mosiso For MacBook Air – 36 Colors
If you are using the MacBook Air model A1369 or A1466. Comes in 36 different colors. Also, these cases are “Amazon’s Choice”, meaning they are very popular and lots of people have already purchased them.
- This case will only fit the A1269/A1466. Therefore, MacBook Air’s that have only have no CD-ROM.
- Easy to install the case. It snaps on and off.
- Can still see the Apple logo on the back of the laptop. The cuts seamlessly fit the computer.
- Made of Polycarbonate material and is very lightweight.
- Has a smooth and satiny feel and comes with rubberized feet.
- Doesn’t fit the MacBook Pro with Retina display, MacBook Pro, MacBook White, or the 11” MacBooks.
- Mosiso has included a 1-year warranty for the case. Also, the rubber feet have a lifetime warranty.
4. Mosiso PU Leather Book Folio Stand Case for MacBook Air 13 Inch
These cases by Mosiso are sophisticated and practical. If you are not a fan of the hard or soft plastic cases than the leather ones might be a case that really interests you. They come in 22 different colors to choose from.
Here are the features:
- Allows you to use your MacBook Air freely when the case is installed.
- Comes with a magnetic design. This allows your laptop to be secure when the cover is installed.
- Very durable case and comes with shock-absorbing features.
- Only works with MacBook Air A1359/A1466. Check the bottom of your MacBook Air to make sure this cover fits your laptop.
- Doesn’t fit laptops that have a CD-ROM.
5. iCasso 2 in 1 MacBook Air 13 Inch Case
These covers by iCasso 2 are some of the best cases that seemed to get overlooked. Meaning, they are not as popular as the iDoo, iBenzer, and Mosiso cases. But, these cases simply amazed us at FirstCases.com!
- Comes in 6 unique designs. The designs are brown, bohemia, moon constellations, raining scene, star tree, and wood lace.
- Comes with a two-step system.
- Cases include 8 total foot pads.
- Includes a case for your keyboard that matches the design of your case.
- Allows you to still use all your ports when the case is installed.
- The Apple logo will still shine when the case is installed. However, it will be a faint light.
6. Se7enline Macbook Air Case Cover 5 in 1 Bundle Soft-Touch Plastic Hard Case Cover
If you’re not just looking for a case for your MacBook Air 13″ then this is a great deal. As the name suggests it comes with so much more than just a case. It’s only going to cost you about $10 more than just a case. So, this might be a great option for you if you travel a lot or just want to pay extra for more useful protection.
- Is available in 19 different colors.
- Comes with a screen protector, back case, keyboard case, dust plugs, and a carrying sleeve.
- High-quality Matte finished hard plastic.
- Really there is a lot of value for the money you spend with this bundle.
7. Mosiso Polyester Vertical Style Water Repellent Laptop Sleeve Case Bag Cover with Pocket for 13-13.3 Inch MacBook
This is another great product by Mosiso. It’s one of the “Amazon Choice” products for MacBooks. It’s a bag that you can carry your MacBook Air in. This is a thin and sophisticated bag for your Apple laptop. Other laptops can fit in this bag that is 13 inches.
- Comes in 7 different colors.
- Made of polyester material.
- Has a top opening zipper.
- The bag has an extra pocket in the front for pens, your cell phone, chargers, cables, etc.
- Comes with a polyester foam padding layer with a fleece fabric that is fluffy to help absorb and protect your laptop.
- Water repellent.
So, there you have it. These are the best cases for your MacBook Air 13″. There are a lot of options to choose from, but the above cases will show you which ones are worth your hard-earned money.