Need a cell phone case for your Apple iPhone 8?
Good, then you have come to the right place.
So, since this smartphone is so popular you can get your hands on one of them for $800. That is a big investment for a cell phone. But, you’re in luck because aside from signing up for “Apple Care” which we do recommend. One of the smartest things you can do is purchase a case for your Apple iPhone 8.
So, let’s get started and check out the best cases.
5 Best Apple iPhone 8 Cases That You Can’t Go Wrong With
I should note that the cases that are mentioned in this list are in no particular order. From time to time we try to update the list so that you are reading accurate content.
1. AnoKe Scratch Resistant Colors Dream iPhone 8 Case
This case is for girls that have an iPhone 8. It has some very attractive designs if you choose the one with the deigns. Meaning some of the options are a transparent case.
- This case does also support the iPhone 8, iPhone 7, and
- iPhone 6S.
- Very lightweight and easy to insert case.
- Does come with a 20-day replacement warranty.
- Stunning Totem Series Mandala flower.
- Is made of a hard material for the back and uses a rubber TPU bumper.
2. OtterBox Commuter Series iPhone 8 Case
OtterBox is a trustworthy brand that a lot of iPhone users have been using for several years. Their cases are of very high quality, do an excellent job of protecting your iPhone 8, and come with a lifetime warranty.
- Comes in 8 different colors.
- Slim design that easily slides in and out of your pockets.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty and is guaranteed to be authentic.
- Has a dual-layer defense. There is a soft inner and then an inner layer which helps absorb drops and impaction.
- Fits perfectly over your iPhone 8 and takes less than 30 seconds to install.
3. TORRAS Slim Fit Shell Hard Plastic Full Protective Anti-Scratch Resistant Cover Case
TORRAS is a quality cell phone case brand that a lot of iPhone users have been using for years. For those of you that want a slim silky case for your iPhone 8, this case is perfect.
- Comes in 8 colors.
- Very sophisticated matte finished with raised cut-outs and beveled edges.
- Ultra-thin and super light. Meaning it’s hard to even tell that a case has been installed on this iPhone 8.
- Made of hard plastic which fits perfectly over your smartphone. It doesn’t interfere with any of your buttons, either.
- 180-day guarantee. If you have a problem with the case they will send you another one for free.
4. Spigen Ultra Hybrid [2nd Generation] iPhone 8 Case
Spigen is one of the most respectable brands in the industry for protecting gadgets. It’s no surprise that this Spigen case is on our list for best iPhone 8 cases. This case is ultra thin and provides your smartphone with excellent protection.
- Is available in 5 colors.
- Shock-absorbent bumper and a rigid back to protect against accidental drops.
- Raised rear guard, beveled edges, and TPU bumper.
- Certified Mil-Grade protection. The drop test showed your phone can be dropped 48 inches 26 times without any damaged to the phone.
5. Flip Folio Leather Wallet Case with ID&Credit Card Pockets for Apple iPhone 8
This is another case for girls. It’s a great phone case which is surprisingly cheaper than we thought it would be. For those of you that are looking for a flip folio case, you will absolutely love this case.
- 25 different designs to choose from.
- 100% handmade. The craftsmanship is amazing in this case. It’s made with reinforced stitching.
- Has a kickstand function which can be viewed from various different angles.
- Made with PU leather and RFID blocking material.
- Can hold your debit cards, credit cards, ID’s, receipts, etc.
Hopefully, this list of iPhone 8 cases makes it easier for you to decide which case you want to purchase. Let’s face it iPhones are not cheap and spending under $20 to protect them is always a smart idea.
However, if you have any question about these cases please leave your comments down below.