Motorola Moto Z2 Force cases are a dime a dozen.
Therefore, we figured we would cut through the chatter to show you which ones are actually worth purchasing.
In previous articles, we have shown you cases for the Moto Play Z and a smartwatch called the Moto 360 2nd Generation. So, since the Moto Z2 Force was released we were excited to check out this new smartphone.
So, there are a lot of Motorola Moto Z2 reviews and it looks like this cell phone has gotten lots of positive feedback over the last couple of months. So if you’re an Android user there is a good chance this smartphone might appeal to you.
But, you probably already know this since there is a good chance that you already own this smartphone. So, let’s take a look at some cases for your Moto Z2 Force.
Motorola Moto Z2 Force Case, Zizo [Bolt Series]
This case is developed by Zizo. It has one of the best Military Grade drop tests. This phone is one of the best sellers on Amazon.com. It’s one of the best cases you can get for your Motorola Moto Z2.
- Has passed a Military Grade Drop test from a whopping 12 feet.
- Comes in 3 different color options.
- Is fully equipped with a kickstand so you can use your smartphone hands-free.
- A free screen protector (tempered glass) is included with this case.
- Comes with a “one-push” installation.
Spigen Rugged Armor Moto Z2 Force Case
Again, we are including another Spigen cell phone case. This is a slick and stylish case that has a polished and sophisticated look to it. This case for Moto Z2 only comes in black but is one of the most attractive cases we have ever seen.
- Has a glossy look with stunning accents and a carbon fiber texture.
- Made with TPU which is flexible and uses air cushion technology and has shock absorption capabilities.
- Fits nicely and allows you to use the buttons without taking the cover off.
Moto Z2 Force Case – Luxury Glitter Bling
We haven’t forgotten about all the girly girls out there. This case is made by LeYi. It’s a glittery “bling bling” smartphone cover for your Moto Z2 Force. It does come in two different colors; rose gold and mint.
- A very sparkly case which looks very fashionable with bright vibrant colors.
- Comes with an inner silicone with plastic on the outside. There is also faux leather on the outside.
- This case comes with an HD screen protector.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Carefully crafted cutouts for speakers, ports, buttons, and your camera.
- Comes with a 1-month warranty.
J&D Moto Z2 Force Edition/Moto Z2 Force Case
This is a flip cover which is also a wallet. The folks at J&D have crafted this practical and protective case for your Moto Z2 Force. Anyone that wants a flip cover will love this unique smartphone case.
- Comes in 3 different colors; black, aqua and brown.
- Integrated with RFID shielding technology.
- Can hold your credit cards, photo ID, money, etc.
- Synthetic PU leather which has shock absorbent TPU.
- Comes with a built-in stand so you can view your device without using your hands.
Moto Z2 Force Case, Teayoha Slim Hybrid Dual Layer Shock Absorption
This case has been developed by Teayoha. It’s a slim case that looks very sharp. It also protects your smartphone from accidental bumps and drops. This case has a stylish design with beveled edges around the camera and fits your Moto Z2 Force perfectly.
- 4 unique colors to choose from; royal blue, black, mint green, and rose golden.
- 1 snap installation for easy installing or removing.
- Crafted with hard TPU and a PC dual layer hybrid design.
- Comes with a 30-day warranty.
Moto Z2 Force Case, LK Ultra [Slim Thin] Scratch Resistant
If you’re not a fan of those bulky cases this case will be right up your alley. This is a beautiful case for your Moto Z2 that was crafted by LK. There are two different colors to choose from; black or a clear case.
- Ultra-thin design, which adds a lot of protection without the extra bulk.
- Extra grip to prevent your smartphone from sliding.
- Comes with a front raised edges to help your screen from getting damaged.
- Precisely designed cutouts for your buttons and camera.
- Crafted with TPU and is shock absorbent and shatterproof.
Hopefully, the above Moto Z2 Force cases have helped you on picking out a new case for your smartphone. There are a lot of options available online, but we have narrowed it down to what we believe are the best cases for your hard earned money.
Please if you have any questions or comments leave a comment down below.